Being a quality dedicated firm, we are affianced in offering a superior array of Flush Panel Door. This door is manufactured using quality assured raw materials and innovative techniques by diligent professionals. Widely used in bathrooms, kitchens and hotels, offered door is highly demanded for its sturdiness. In addition, clients can avail the provided Flush Panel Door from us in different sizes at reasonable prices.
- Highly durable
- Moisture resistance
- Smooth finish
- Easy to install
What is a door? Interesting question. Everyone knowns about it but no one can precisely explain what it is. A door is a panel or a barrier which helps in covering an open space on a wall or a division present in a building.. While providing you with a sense of security, these items are made available in numerous forms, from hinged, sliding,or electronic. Doors, more originally known as doorway, is manufactured using wood, and is harnessed with two perpendicular jambs on either side, a lintel or head jamb at the uppermost side, and an optional threshold right at the bottom. In the case where the door has multiple movable panels, then one of the panels is known as a ‘Leaf’.
Flush Doors(many modern doors, including many interior doors)
- Stiles and Rails-similar to what we just mentioned above, the only difference is that these are known to form the exterior borders of a doors.
Core material-the element utilized inside the door, so as to fill in the space, provide strength and cut down druminess.
- Hollow Core-Fabricated using corrugated cardboard or thin wooden slats, these items usually have lattice or honeycomb.
Low Block-A rugged block of wood affixed on top of a hollow core flush door, adjacent to the bolt, which offers a solid and stable position for mounting the door’s hardware.
- Stave-Core-Dwells of wooden slats, mounted upon one another in a manner similar to that of a plank and batten door (through the slats are commonly thinner) or the wooden cube hollow core(except the area is completely occupied).
- Solid Core-May have a low concentration particle board or foam which helps in occupying every inch of space within Solid-core flush doors. Thanks to their excellent insulation and strength attributes, these are commonly used as exterior doors.
- Skin-the frontal and back area of the door is coated with wood veneer, thin plywood, fiberglass, sheet metal or even vinyl, so as to give then a aesthetically pleasing appearance. Usually canopied with grain alternating direction between layers, helps the wooden material and makes them unaffected with warping. Fiberglass and metal faced doors are generally coated with a thin layer of cellulose, so as to get them stained, thus allowing them to provide a wood-like appearance.